The Mentoring Journey
For Entrepreneurs to Launch and Scale their Businesses
Innovation is key to solving pressing issues and creating value in Africa. It means introducing a new technology, new business model or attempting to solve a problem that’s never been solved before. The Award seeks businesses that innovate to create jobs and improve lives in Africa.Contact Us
Sports and entrepreneurship share many of the same values. Sports promotes integrity, perseverance and friendship to unite communities. The Award seeks businesses in the Sports industry that create jobs and improve lives in Africa.Contact Us
Ten months to launch or scale your idea, build your business, & share in the Award.
You, the entrepreneur, must meet the following criteria to submit your business proposal:
- You are an African citizen, & over 18 years of age.
- Your idea or business is a for-profit.
- You have a strategy for positive social impact.
- Your idea or business includes a technological component.
- Your idea or business is for Africa.
- Your idea fits in one of this year’s categories.